12 Nov 2010

I'll f?ckin shoot you bruv!

Amber 2 Allocated (67YO Male, fallen off bus ? Fractured Hip plus Head Inj)

So running on lights and sirens we head through Edmonton in North London and as we pull down this back street I notice a car purposely speed up and try and get by us before we made entry into the street, however we were slightly faster than him and he ended up being blocked by us. He wouldn't reverse his car and at the angle we were at I couldn't reverse the truck. My crewmate got out and politely asked him to reverse and even offered to direct him back, instead he said "Move your fuckin truck init bruv" My Crewmate "I beg your pardon" Arsehole "now bruv or i'll fuckin shoot you" Hearing this I jumped out of the truck to confront him fearing for my crewmates safety. The prick then put his hand in his jacket and said "i'll shoot you bruv". So we moved to our Ambulance and called for urgent assistance (with me fuming and wanting to rip his head off his shoulders). He then mounted the pavement and made off shouting "i'll hunt you down and fuckin kill you c?nts"

This did delay our attendance to our patient but we attended to him and took him to hospital despite our earlier trouble.

The arsehole was arrested earlier that day. But its a shame its not the 70's where the old bill could've given him a bloody good hiding.

2 comments:

  1. do you think there was a real chance he would have had a gun & shot at you, or do lots of people make the threats because they know that these days you really can't take chances or be sure that they won't attack you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would hope that he never had a gun, and that if he did he wasn't prepared to use it. Who knows these days. It really depends on what parts of London you are in.

    Where are you from

    ReplyDelete