8 Aug 2010

Street Fighters & Gipsy tear ups

RED 2 Running Call, Assault, Young Male. ? Head Injury

We notice a young man standing on the side of the road, shouting & throwing his arms about, has some blood on his face & surrounded by Police.... This young fella is clearly pissed off, he's just turned 18 & out with his girlfriend & someone attacks him apparently randomly....

Being a young lad he spoke a totally different language to me, so I tried to accommodate & speak some of his lingo which I have picked up from various patients... So here goes:

Bold is me, non bold is patient

"Ahhhite brev sum w??ker jus bagged meeee init" "dats dread bruv" "wot appund" "i'm tellin you init, buts wot wid all de feds bout me, ow can tink wid all dees f??king pigs init" "luut step int-oow me ride an me sort ye aht man" "ahhhite butt ie wan da feds to bag dat w??ker init" "you getting me" "yh yh yh boss bat let me look at ya ed do yea, den we sort out da 5:0 to go & juuk imm up yea" "ar yuuuu takin da piss bruv, why u bein like dat, jus patch me ed man, please bruv" "ya soo next boss"

Turns out he tried to buy some weed & run off without paying, so dealer gave him a hiding...


Red 3 Allocated 3 patients, assault

We roll up to a Police Cordon, and notice an FRU & ambulance already on scene. 3 patients on scene but my crewmate & I only had to treat one.. He was a very very very pissed up traveler that had been beaten with a shovel.. ? Fractured arm everything else just cuts & bruises.. He was a nice enough chap, hard to understand though, but a nice bloke. Just before leaving I popped over to the other ambulance to speak with the crew.. They had the fella's wife in their truck, she was suffering with hand injuries caused by hitting somebody with a shovel, oow I wonder who that was.. anyway I left their truck when she told me to "fak aff" lol

Amber 1 Allocated 20 YO female blocked throat, can't breath. delay language line

We rock up & immediately confronted with a healthy, fully breathing young lady who has a blocked nose, yes a simple blocked nose.. I asked "why did you call an ambulance for a blocked nose" she replied "coz I wan't you to clear my nose coz I can't sleep" .... I'm going to end the story there before I rant & swear....

No comments:

Post a Comment