22 Aug 2010

Mad Dog

Green2 Allocated 82 YO Lady bitten by Dog now sitting in Doctors Surgery, GP having just called an ambulance for her transport to Hospital

We walk into the Surgery and this little old Dutch lady confronts us angrily "I must get home to my dog, he'll be worried. I must get back home before you take me to Hospital so I can lock my front door, so my baby won't run away" So out of the kindness of our hearts we take her back home, which was on the way to the local A&E anyway... We walked her up the steps to her front door, and we found it locked. Job done, time to go to A&E, oh no she had something else up her sleeve, she wanted to feed the dog & make a few phone calls before we left.. 45 Minutes later my crew-mate & I are trapped in her kitchen guarded by her mean little Jack Russell while she ate her dinner... But unbeknown to the little dog, we were hatching a plan to capture him as a prisoner of war & lock him away in the toilet & kidknapp his master for a visit to A&E... Our plan worked, after pouncing on the little bastard with a quilt taken off her washing line & diverting to plan B which was dumping him in the Garden, we finally persuaded her to come with us. But relations between us became cold as my crew-mate did't speak to her & she didn't speak to him all the way to A&E.. Our parting words were "if I ever need an ambulance, I hope it wont be you two" "as do we my love, as to we".....

You'll be glad to know that she & the little dog made a full recovery from their ordeals, it's a shame the same could't be said for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment